3 Jan 2011

It is time.....

Announcement

Until Then .... It is sad to say that I will end my 'blogging chapter' today. This will be my final post but I will keep this blog running without any update for a while before I delete it - permanently. After years of blogging may be some of your ask - Why? Oh well.... This blog was originally created based for 'fun sake' which later on turn more into photography journal. Beside lack of time spend for new entry, breaching 'copyright' issue is also the main reason as for why I took a decision to close and stop updating my blog. I don't want to elaborate more on this and I believe you all understand it pretty well.

As for my readers and followers, I still continuing my photography work as normal. My journal now moved to my facebook page. You will find a facebook logo on the right pane of this page. Click once and you will be there. You also find a link to my web gallery where I store most of my work. I will continue on this two page for now.

Last but now least, thanks for all your support by dropping by and read my posting. It may not be that neither informative nor interesting but you still my visitors and I appreciate that. Thanks again.

See you in my other site .......

1 comments:

Eu Jin,  January 21, 2011  

Ok bro. Will join you in FB.



All photo are © sam.qamar photography. Not for resale or redistributions without any concern from the blog owner.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP